Thursday, July 2, 2009

Princess Protection Program movie review and Demi Lovato's New Music Video "Here We Go Again"

The music video actually came out last week after the premiere of the new Disney Channel Original Movie, Princess Protection Program, starring Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez.

As we all know, they two have been through a lot together since they were children starting out in Barney. They're all grown up now, and I'm sure they've always dreamed of being in the same movie together. Very close friends, aren't they?

Well, my friend watched the movie, and she ended up crying because she's really all about friendship. She really loved it. I thought the movie lacked an ending, even with the extended ending. I wanted a more complete feeling, but I guess not. The movie was simple, yet sophisticated. It was mostly about friendship for sure, and I thought both girls fit their roles correctly. Although really, I wanted a better ending, but we can't do anything about that!

Anyway, here's Demi Lovato's new music video. I really like the song, and the lyrics are pretty good. It's like "tough love" you could say. I mean whatever your definition is, but here is the music video. I really hope Demi Lovato will break through the Billboard Top 100 Charts. It's just so weird how they don't really play it in radios. There's nothing wrong with the song, but please give her a chance. She's a talented artist. You should hear her play the piano and the guitar. Well......enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
::: Template Layout by Blografando ::: Distributed by Adelebox :::